the science of great, fresh food.
See Our Covid-19
WE OFFER TAKE OUT!
PLACE YOUR ORDER BELOW
MENU ITEMS LIMTED
Open for Dine In & Take Out:
8:30 AM – 3 PM
Saturday & Sunday
8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
FRESH LOCAL FOOD
EXPECT A GREAT EXPERIENCE
Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to help you with anything from topping up your coffee to meal alterations & allergy information.
Using fresh local ingredients in all of our dishes, you can enjoy real food with real flavor. Try out our unique menu with vegan & gluten friendly options available.
Some Of Our Favourites
Since we’ve opened up the doors to our unique restaurant located in the old greyhound station in downtown Vernon BC, Eatology has grown to be a favourite among locals. With our creative breakfast & lunch menu we bring a refreshing social environment to our little town. Our goal is to try and cater to a variety of dietary needs.
2 eggs, bacon, sausage or ham (pick two) hash browns and toast- perfect way to start to any morning
Brown rice, beets, carrots, toasted almonds, spinach & nutritional yeast dressing.
GLUTEN FRIENDLY + VEG
BBQ Chicken Burger
Guacamole, salt & vinegar chips, chipotle aioli, buttermilk & panko breaded chicken breast, BBQ sauce and served on a kaiser bun.
Behind The Kitchen
There’s no secret that the chefs behind the kitchen at EATology are serving up some delicious & unique dishes, but what’s the secret to making our food so irresistible? Our key is using fresh ingredients that compliment a creative menu with gluten & vegan friendly options available. put together by experienced chef & owner of Eatology, Kristina Klein.
- Restaurant has reduced tables & installed plexi glass dividers so ensure distancing.
- Any employees presenting signs of illness will be required to stay home.
- Stringient Hygene Protocol have been introduced & implemented.
- All surfaces within the restaurant will be sanitized thoroughly between each use.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed and are available within the restaurant.
- Guests must provide contact information should a potential exposure be identified.
- Adults are required to wear a mask upon entry of the restaraunt until seated.
- Washrooms will be cleaned & sanitized more frequently throughout the day.
- Single use or laminated menus will be provided to customers with online menus available.
- Tables will be seated 6 ft apart with a max of 6 people per table. No mingling or table hopping.
- Contactless payment options available with sale terminal sanitized in between uses.
- Guests must wait outside in a socially distanced manner until their table is ready.
- Customers with any symptoms of covid-19 may not enter the restaraunt.
- Guests visiting our restaurant will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering.
8:30 AM – 3 PM
3100 30th Street